Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Went out and started the rex for the first time in 4 months. . . it was nice to be out in the garage... took a few pics and hung out with my dad. getting ready to eat some good turkey with mom and dad here shortly. . . just took it out of the oven.. . . the house smells SOOOO Good....

chris

·
Registered
952 Posts
Just got home from the grams house. Im stuffed. Would go work on the cars but its pouring rain here. Damn weather. Hope everyone had a safe turkey day and good luck with shopping tomorrow.

The Thanksgiving song

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
I slept until 6:00 pm, then ate a peanut butter sandwich and went to work.

Of course, I made double-time and a half, so I'm not complaining! :D
Damn you beat me... I had a couple bowls of corn flakes and a grilled cheese sandwich (made sans butter since I didn't have any).

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Got back from Indy last night, so belated Turkey day wishes to all.

The trip was great this year. We stayed with cousins who just got a german shepard puppy, and I played so much football my arm is swollen. Oh, and I also gained about 10lbs out there.

I didn't have internet access so I couldn't meet up with any of the Indy guys, but next year I plan on driving out, so it will be easier to get around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.