Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be away from a computer this weekend. So, Happy Veteran's Day to all serving or served.
I have a long standing tradition of calling my dad. He served 22 years and is a Viet Nam vet.
Thanks to all our vets.
Paul

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
ditto, thanks and deep respect to those who have fought past, present, and to those who are training now, to protect this country and our way of life.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Your all welcome. I served 12 years in the Marine Corps, during the first Gulf War as a CH-53 helicopter Crew chief. My son just graduated from Marine Corps boot camp and is in infantry school now. Where are all our other veterans at? Sound off you guys!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
yup thanks a lot to anybody who has served in the military........my brother's in bootcamp now and my dad served when he was younger too.......anyone who is serving, has served or has family who is serving should feel proud of themselfs and their family members not just today but all year long

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.