Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this crx with a B18 that has a wire harnesses already on it thats looking like a spider nest with turbo wires alll over and no turbo. During the winter im re painting the whole car and probably ripping out the wire harnesses and doing a whole new on. im very new to doing wires i know people that could help but this is something ill need to learn down the road anyway. who should i look into for harnesses??

·
Registered
290 Posts
I would find a stock 90-91 Integra harness for the motor from a junkyard, as well as a stock CRX Si or CRX HF harness. If you start with the stock harness you can just repair any damage, retape, and start fresh.

There are aftermarket "factory replacement" harnesses from a few companies like RyWire, if you aren't looking to do the work yourself.

·
Registered
20,350 Posts
I would find a stock 90-91 Integra harness for the motor from a junkyard, as well as a stock CRX Si or CRX HF harness. If you start with the stock harness you can just repair any damage, retape, and start fresh.
The only issue I see there would be getting lucky enough to find one of those in the yards nowadays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts