Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is also leaking at the same spot shorte pointed out. I'm doing the same as stickershop...going to wait till it gets painted to get it fixed. I know it is there because my rear nozzle is sealed pretty well and my taillights have never had any moisture in them. Plus I can see the tiny cracks in the roofline.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
The only reason I can afford to wait until i get it painted is because the CRX is off the road and inside a garage. If a car is leaking in water, you want to stop the leak as soon as possible. Water inside the car can trash almost everything in your car (upholstry rott, chassis rust from the inside out, electronics with condensation on them, etc) Clean the area off and smother it with clear silicon or something similar as a temporary fix until a proper repair job can be done.

·
Registered
10,896 Posts
After cleaning out the sunroof tubes and inspecting the taillight gaskets i figured out it was the seam sealer also at the top of the rook under the drip rails. Solution was when i was doing the body work before painting i just globbed some por15 throughout the driprail seam area and it sealed it no more drip.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Uh-Oh. My driver side tail has a leak (Moisture inside). Ive known about it for awhile, but know I think that *might* be my culprit. Im about to go outside and work on her, and ill check the roof and my taillights. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine's been leaking for awhile, and I still haven't gotten around to fixing it. Though I still haven't pinpointed the leak, I've noticed water in the plastic "vents" that sit parallel to the taillights, so I'm thinking I've got a taillight leak.

·
Registered
2 Posts
has anyone ever noticed water coming in the cab and dripping on the rear seat? i also have a boot full of water.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts