Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my name on here. I'm not running my business any longer. I will still do stickers for the site and for friends on here. I felt like I was setting a bit of a bad example by whoring out my business name on here. Most of you know me as "stick" anyways... Voila!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone needs stickers for your ride, feel free to send me a PM. I'll do my best to help you out if I can.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
haha...from now on and henceforth thee once called "stickershop" shall be known as "Dancin' Davy Barbossa".. :lol: RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And even in the best of photos of me, you still don't really get to see my whole face. ;) hehehe

BTW...my pirate name is "Bad-rum Mitch" according to that name generator. ARRRRRRRR! Me thinks it's time for a sea shanty! :lol:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Yo ho, yo ho! A pirate's life for me?!?"

You don't want me as a Captain guys! Look at all that rum!!! I'm just as likely to scuttle this ship by running it aground! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.