Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to Toronto next weekend to pick up a sort of girlfriend at the airport. She's coming in around 7am on Saturday, I plan to get there Friday night. I know there are a lot of you guys in TO... what should I check out? I've never been out there, so I don't really know. I was planning on staying in a Hostel in Kensington, and then staying with her after she gets back. I'd like to meet up with someone, maybe meet a few other rexers and have a beer or something.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seriously though I would like to meet up with you and some of the other guys up there. I'll be bringing some parts for coldtotouch, so I expect to see a real SE (OR TWO!) in person. I'll be tired though, looking at at least 6 hours of driving, depending if I leave from here or NH. If I'm in NH I may go via Montreal instead of through western NY.

·
Registered
711 Posts
You definatly gotta come over and check them out dude! I got a wicked quote for body work for both the cars, so i'm going to go ahead and begin getting work done on the one of them very soon! hopefully it'll be around when you come about.

and yea, i'm a bit :oops: bout my rust myself...

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Someone told me last night to check out the Steam Whistle brewery... is that pretty good? I've had the bottled beer my friend brought back from there and it was decent.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dren said:
a "sort-of" girlfriend???

haha make sure she doesn't read that ;)
She would agree on the title. Anyway I'm sure she's staying as far from anything CRX related as possible. We're doing a road trip in June in the CRX, Toronto, Ottowa, Montreal, then down through New England to the Cape, then back to New Haven for our summer job. She's going to hate it even more after spending days riding in the rex with the stiff suspension and noise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.