Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my headlights rattle real bad. i think its the top adjuster screw holder cuz the plastic peaice looks cracked. ne one have this problem or know how to solve it. and also it doesnt aliign right with my bunoers or hood. theres big gaps between the bumper and lights and also between the bumoer and hood. i want it to look clean and not like it was hastly put together like it looks now. thanks

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
mauiboi808 said:
my headlights rattle real bad. i think its the top adjuster screw holder cuz the plastic peaice looks cracked. ne one have this problem or know how to solve it. and also it doesnt aliign right with my bunoers or hood. theres big gaps between the bumper and lights and also between the bumoer and hood. i want it to look clean and not like it was hastly put together like it looks now. thanks
"ne one"?

Drop the bumper, disconnect the wiring and pull the headlight out (check the online shop manuals if you don't know the proc), that way you can check the adjusters and mounts. If the plastic is cracked and adjustment screw won't hold, the light will move, but you'll be able to see what's up and it'll be much easier to fix with the light out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.