Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lights that light up above which button you press stopped lighting. I know they worked at one time. Is there a fuse that would stop them from lighting? The buttons themselves light up when I turn on the lights. Just not the button indicators. Any ideas?

·
Registered
428 Posts
The lights behind the dashboard are tiny little bulbs and are easily replaced. You just need to pull the dash out first! I think that switch will pop out without pulling the dash.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I believe he's talking about the ones in the climate control.
The assembly needs to come out, some are small weird bulbs, another set is a few LED's. The bulbs can be replaced, I don't remember on the LED's.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bobski said:
The LEDs are soldered to a circuit board, though if all of them died at once, it's probably a loose ground wire or something.
Exactly! They all quit working at once. I'll see what I can find.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Shorte is correct. The lights in the HVAC unit are replaceable bulbs, behind gray screwlock retention plugs. Major PITA to remove just to replace. The bulb behind my selector knob has been out for 3-4 years and I can't (easily) get to it because I had to epoxy that part of the control to the main body after it cracked.

Not worth the effort to change!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.