Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sort of girl for driving it. .Well that and i have just had it too long.. i want some other cheap car for a daily driver. and have been looking around. . . I looked at a 91 toyota truck.. .. today but it is kinda rough . . .

I found this car local to me. . . its a 91 dodge Stealth ( mitsu 3000 gt)
it has 109,000 on it and is an auto with the DOHC 6 cylinder. . . The only thing wrong with it is the air conditioning pimp squeals when on.... it has some stone chips and minor rust spots here and there. . . .But for my daily driver car what do you all think .. . . i know its not a honda.. . .But I still have my crx and will never get rid of it. . . i just want something a little more comfy to roll around in than the delsol sitting on 18's/ / / i plan on leaving it stock and no it is not the rttt turbo model . .. . but its got 222 hp. . . 201 tq and weighs about 3000... . . .what do you all think.. . . .honest opinions please. . . .the guy wants 2900 for it. . . .i talked him down to 2300 . . . might get it in a week. . . . let me know.
Chris

and here is what i am getting rid of for it.. . .

dont worry i still have this....

Chris

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Man I remember the first time I saw a Dodge Stealth. I loved it!!! I still love the looks and its probably the only dodge I would ever buy after owning that P.O.S called a Stratus, and then only because its a mitsu at heart :lol:

he only thing wrong with it is the air conditioning pimp squeals when on.
Man I couldnt help it, Im dying laughing at that for some reasone :lol: :lol:
Give it a good backhand and see how it is after that.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Didn't Robert Blake have one of those?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Please don't buy that... my good friend here has one... I'll talk to him and get you some info up asap, he can't get rid of the thing and it's mint. Non-VR4 isn't fun, it's a decent highway/touring car, but likes to drink fuel and it's a big fatty.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I was wondering about the powa of it. . . .its the es model. . . . so 222 hp vs 160 i think. . . . .not the 300 of the tt model . . .222 hp cant run that bad in a 3000 lb car. . . . auto might be a nice change for a while. . . or now who knows. . . .i can always unload it. .i guess. . . .

see if anyone can get me some 1/4 mile times stock or 0 to 60

Chris

·
Registered
272 Posts
Chris, it's very pretty -- prettier than the Del Sol! If you're worried about driving a girly car, I don't know, it might be a toss-up. Also, are you willing to go from 30 mpg to 20??

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah i dont care about the milage at all. . . . the red b18 rex still gets good milage.... if $$ gets that tight. . . . .the monte carlo gets about 4 mpg on 114 octane gas I basically live at my office so i dont have a daily commute and if i stay at my parents or my girlfriends house it is atill about 1/2 mile away. . . .so not a big deal. . .

still not sure.. . would like antoher honda. . . but i am kinda limited on how far i can go to get a car unless someone brings it to me. ,.

chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.