Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
Thanks for making this site considering I got canned from the "other" site today a site I have been apart for over 4 years. Watch out what you say because if you actually want on that site they watch what you say on other sites. Lets make this a place other sites used to be. 8)

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
crxfisher said:
daveb91 said:
Thanks for making this site considering I got canned from the "other" site today a site I have been apart for over 4 years. Watch out what you say because if you actually want on that site they watch what you say on other sites. Lets make this a place other sites used to be. 8)
Really? What happened? I guess that means I'll be toast too. If there's one thing that I absolutely promise every member here. This crap will never happen. I have no ego. I have no agenda. I'm just a computer geek who loves CRX's and enjoys the whole "community" of being a CRX owner. Welcome all!
Thanks for making this site. I asked Steve that if he wanted to give up the site there were a couple of people who would definately take it over for him. This comes from a couple of months ago when he had the "Site admin" screen name and said it was because he wouldnt be around forever and would give ur the reigns to someone else and it would be easier for someone to slide into the site admin role, and for this I got banned. The last 4.5 years gone I put up with all the crashes and url changes and now this blah! Hey on the bright side this site looks good I would suggest pming people on the resource but you know what happened there. I will pm or post on other crx sites about this place.
Again thanks for making this site. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.