Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
does steve know about this site? lol i do hate the way things are over at the resource now. and i think steve has a personal grudge against me becasue i call him out on what he is doing, especially when he specifically disabled things on my acount to get to me. dave what happened to get you banned?

fisher, you should plug this site on the resource, LOL.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i officially quit the resource. screw steve, he's got this big ego thing going on i dont know what his deal is. he has an infatuation with disabling my sig and avatars. i dont know if he's butt-hurt cause his site sucks or what.

link to my farewell post in the most fitting thread on there ever. better look fast it mostlikely wont last long.

http://www.crxresource.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=48123#48123

·
Registered
566 Posts
stickershop said:
Well, we're always glad to have you here. CRXFisher's primary interest in starting this site is to have a true community...not a regime. We're trying to focus on all the good aspects of our previous forum experiences. Everyone here will have a say. None of the site management/moderators will be held "above" the other members. We're all in this together.
and thats the way it should be :thumbsup: wait a min, we need a thumbs up emoticon, possibility?

·
Registered
566 Posts
yea kwico seems like a cool guy. but its still steves site, and he will ocntinue to ruin it at his hearts content. i think the thing i hate most is that he wont take opinions from anyone else besides the moderators. like i said, screw him, im done with his "site"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.