Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Got your email. So...how long did it take you to setup this site? Looks like it has some good potential. If you need moderators, let me know.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I volunteer! :D *jumps up and down* Pick me!

Maybe for something like the classifieds forum or the restoration/rebuilding forum.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crxfisher said:
Thanks. I will need some moderators once this site gets more action. I got the site setup in a weekend. I have my own web hosting business, so it costs me very little to run. Hope people like it, and I'm looking forward to something that has all the good things about the Resource, but more of an open environment for us all. Thanks for joining.
So, this probably means that the site will be very reliable with adequate bandwidth? That's definitely a strong foundation to build a new community on. I hated that the resource kept falling off the internet all the time.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amen! I really like the idea of having discussions and votes before making changes.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chet90si said:
Great site BTW! Pretty soon the Resource is gonna be a graveyard.
At the very least, the resource will just be a newbie haven. There won't really be any real technical expertise.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I got banned before I signed up for this site or CRX HQ. I really think there's more going on than just anger and defensiveness. No normal balanced person stays that angry for that long. There's definitely something about it that is irrational.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
GSRCRXsi said:
i officially quit the resource.
Well, we're always glad to have you here. CRXFisher's primary interest in starting this site is to have a true community...not a regime. We're trying to focus on all the good aspects of our previous forum experiences. Everyone here will have a say. None of the site management/moderators will be held "above" the other members. We're all in this together.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
NCRXSi said:
Alright, hopefully this post will go through. Just in case it doesn't I won't say much for now, but great looking site and I look forward to hanging out!
Welcome to the site! :) Good to see some more familiar names!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
:)b Rock on! :D Ya, I know...I officially proved that Steve reads other people's private PM's. He booted my extra account for talking with people about this site through the PM system...people that would never ever report that kinda stuff to Steve.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.