Honda CRX Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
NCRXSi said:
Alright, hopefully this post will go through. Just in case it doesn't I won't say much for now, but great looking site and I look forward to hanging out!
Welcome to the site! :) Good to see some more familiar names!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
:)b Rock on! :D Ya, I know...I officially proved that Steve reads other people's private PM's. He booted my extra account for talking with people about this site through the PM system...people that would never ever report that kinda stuff to Steve.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
OK thats just wrong in my book.
I can understand intrusion into a PM for criminal purposes,but just because he wants to check on the who's who of steve dislikers.:slap forehead emoticon: :roll: jeesh. GROW UP!
What?! Are we back in high school again? :roll:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well, I gotta say, this place is feeling more like the old resource of 5 years ago more so than any of the other CRX sites I go to. Sure, HQ is entertaining, but that won't last because Geoff is going to go to jail if he continues like he has. I really believe that. Just cannot stay out of trouble.
But, it is still fun over there.
I think we should try and keep this place positive. You know, moderate each other when it comes to things like language. Sure, I swear all the time, but not in writing. Plus, there could be kids here.
Also, stay away from personal attacks, especially when someone comes here as a Noob and asks about importing a car from Japan or if we have ever heard of a glassstop CRX. Life is a lot nicer when people are kind to each other. Also, we should all stop whining about the Resource and Steve. I think he did a nice job for years. The people who got kicked out years ago (like Cloudpump) derserved it because they purposely being abrasive. A couple years ago, I thanked Steve for his patience. If I had been him, I would have started kicking people out left and right years ago for just annoying me and pushing my buttons. All that time he volunteered to run the site, just to come home from work and hear people talking about how much he sucks. I would have smote those people. They would have been smoted good.
Just some suggestions from someone who has been around for a bit.
Take it easy y'all.
Carl

edit-Just read through the site codes of conduct. Sounds good. We should have a site where kids can come and read about CRXs. A lot of HS kids get these cars. They don't need to run into offensive junk here. There are plenty of places online you can go and complain and swear up a storm.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.