Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Found out about this site not too long ago and thought I'd make a post.

My name's Anna and I drive an 89 rex with some mods. I'm also a part of SGR, an all girl car team and director of the race division. Just started getting into Solo Sprint racing in Canada last year and totally got bit with the bug. I hope to learn and do more with the car as the season progresses and become a better driver. 8)

See some familiar faces around, nice work on the forum, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey John, thanks again for helping me out with the forum registration.

Yup, that's my car in my avatar.

Thanks, we actually just updated our forum on the SGR website a few days ago so it's still the "stock" template. It's kinda icky in my opinion...we're working on it. :wink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Whoa... :shock:

a girl driving a 5 lug, b-series crx.....with some very nice taste I might add....

WELCOME! Kewl as hell!

:edit: Also, your the second girl to join the place, how'd that happen....? :lol:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Welcome.

Seems like there has been a couple females signing up lately. Kinda cool to see that they are getting into the crx as much as the guys are into them.

Nice car. I don't mean this in a bad way at all but it look like you could use a swaybar.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
very nice crx ya got thar...anna
NICE 5 lug conversion...You sooo need to come to the Niagra meet! :D
July 20-22,2007 Be there so we can meet ya in person!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome. I really hope the leghumping won't drive you off :lol:

J/k, Once again welcome and nice car. Submit some info to the featured team so we can get some info on it!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.