Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1991 CRX Si
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 1991 si my crx had these 13inch wheels on it and the seller didn’t know much about them just mentioned they were an option in 91 for the si that were very rare. To this day I’ve not been able to find info about them. Anyone know anything about them?
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

·
Registered
290 Posts
Those look like the OEM Optional wheels for the "base" or DX model. If you look in the 1991 Honda CRX factory brochure there is a DX model with those optional wheels in 13". They wouldn't be for the Si because the Si uses 14". They are unique and uncommon. If you have the center caps, you could probably sell the set on eBay for a decent amount.

The 14" Si teardrop wheels are more common and desirable in my opinion, but some OEM only restorers may appreciate those.

Product Automotive tire Font Screenshot Advertising

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
1991 CRX Si
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look like the OEM Optional wheels for the "base" or DX model. If you look in the 1991 Honda CRX factory brochure there is a DX model with those optional wheels in 13". They wouldn't be for the Si because the Si uses 14". They are unique and uncommon. If you have the center caps, you could probably sell the set on eBay for a decent amount.

The 14" Si teardrop wheels are more common and desirable in my opinion, but some OEM only restorers may appreciate those.

View attachment 1917

View attachment 1918
That looks like them to me. Thanks a lot for the reply and all the info you included. I do have center caps and will likely sell them one day. Helps to know what they were for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts