Honda CRX Forum banner

Help me pick a new username :)

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  toxiclows 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Most of you are fairly familiar with me and my business. I have been making stickers for several years now. It's something that I really enjoy...however, I was thinking about something the other day. In the past two years, I've only been making decals for everyone else, and I haven't been able to spend hardly any time creating stuff for myself, or my close friends or family. All of my creativity has been spent on complete strangers who often don't appreciate the time and meticulous attention that goes into my projects. I don't want to lose my passion for something that I enjoy, so starting in the new year, I may be taking a break from it for a while. I also just recently got my degree in Computer Science, so it might be a good opportunity to explore some new horizons with that anyways. I'll probably hold onto my decal equipment, so I can still make stickers for the site (or anything CRX related for that matter). Just don't ask me to make any "Ford Tough" or "Calvin Peeing on Chevy" decals, or I might have to smack you! lol

Another issue that has been bothering me is the rather capitalistic username that I am currently identifying myself with. I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me with some suggestions for a new username that might be a little more appropriate. I've thought about just using "stick" instead of "stickershop"....or perhaps something having to do with Mugen this or that. (You know I like mugen stuff!) I do also own the domain name crxtasy.com, but I'm a little reluctant to use that as a username because it seems a bit cheesy. Anyone else have some suggestions?

See less See more
#3 ·
SEWhore? j/p :wink:

hmm, im not sure what exactly you could be. i wanted to change mine since im no longer a black crx but nothing has really popped into my head that i like.

Se_Nut or maybe not. when i glanced back up it looks like "see nut". A honda guy or gal would get it though.

MugenSe or Mugen_Se

SeMyMugen....hmm i kinda like that one.

i better stop there before i come up with somthing too lame.

#6 ·
Deffinatly NOT crxtasy, I've seen at LEAST 3 different versions of that just on honda-perf, maybe more.
To me a user name should be a little more unique than something with "crx" in it, I mean we all know that's why were here. (No offense to those who do)

#8 ·
fogd00d said:
SPC-SE :)

(starts the clock to see who gets it first.)
Better than APC-SE.

If it were me, I'd just stay with "stick". I like it.

My username has always been crxfisher. For everything. It's a cool name, until you find out where it came from. It started in college. I had to come up with a username and just chose my two modes of transportation. I had a Honda CRX and a Gary Fisher mountain bike. So I just chose the 2nd half of each name and put them together. And I've been known as "fisher" ever since. I've thought about dropping the "crx" off the name, but just haven't.

#11 ·
Well with all the info you have gained being the resident SE freak.
I say SEdoctor...? or doc...you get the idea

#17 ·
I remember one of your ebay purchases $400 for an arm rest :shock: ! I would go with Deep pockets, or CRXDeeppockets!
But really we all know you as Stickershop I would stay with it.
And as far as screen name explainations go, Lumpy is the nickname I got when I was in the Marine Corps (as in Leave it to Beaver) we also had Beaver in our shop too so my names not so bad. 53 comes from the type helicopters I worked on CH-53. I worked on A.D & E models (I.E. CH-53D). So that makes Lumpy53 I use that name at every site I use.

#18 ·
Toxic Lows came from a lowrider truck that I once had It was toxic ( i guess) and it was low. . . . It just kinda stuck. . .

I say keep it stickershop. . . .esp if you are going to continue to make decals for people in the Honda community. . ..

" A sticker by any other name is not as sticky"

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.