Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
usually cheap and performance don't go good together. best bet go junkyard scavenging, hf or std manifold with and adapter. if you can find a starion, srt4, evo intercooler they should do the trick. i much rather buy a stock intercooler then some of the crap that comes off of ebay. what are going to do for engine management. head over to homemadeturbo.com they got some pretty wild cheap setups going on and there are a lot of sponsors on their site that's all about good cheap diy boost.

· Registered
253 Posts
you can get some good deals on ebay from time to time on good used parts. i just wouldn't trust the bling bling ss autochrome, xs power, or any of the other junk on there. yea you can get a cheap piece of crap kit off of ebay for cheap, or you can order a expensive kit like greddy, or you can build a kit your self that is way better then the ebay crap and possible better then the expensive kit for a fraction of the cost. honestly you best bet like i said is to scavenge the junk yards and forums you will typically find better deals then on ebay. like downest said it's really hard to tell someone what is best for their car. we can give you suggests and stuff like that but the final decision comes down to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.