1990 CRX SI D16Z6 Swap

I'll get specs soon!!

Futur plans:

GET MONEY FOR MAKING THIS THE FASTEST CRX IN CANADA![/b]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've always wanted to do an H22A Swap with the car, and then turbo it.

But as for now, its Getting the turbo slapping it in there, swapping the back for a seat or taking off the back cover and making a cargo space for my futur set up.

I'd like to get a GSR engine for it and turbo it.

Everything takes money and i don't have much of that right now :p

As for the Rims, they turn awesome. My buddy went and done some e braking while i was filming

·
Registered
114 Posts
omfg.... i love your paintjob.. i don't know why but i love flat black. and i absolutly love how badass your car looks. haha here's my little project, everyone hates the flat black but i love the look.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a Paint kit i beleive. was done at home. I bought the car as was. Therefore i don't know.

In 4 weeks the car will be painted by yourstruly with painting equipment. Can't wait to make it Gourgeous. thanks for the posts.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks cool I like the front end but don't like the back end. I'm changing the kit slowly but surely, painting it and making it a dark green with black hood.

Also i'm picking up a b18c1 for 500$ :p. rebuilding it forging it and making a custom intake manifold to mount a turbo.

if you want something done right. Do it yourself.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Please get the door caps before painting. As for the wheels, it's your preference and everyone's beat that dead horse enough you know what I'd say before I say it... like the Jedi mind trick. LOL

Over all, I'm liking it. What color do you plan to paint it?

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
jfrolang said:
DeGzReX said:
Also i'm picking up a b18c1 for 500$ :p. rebuilding it forging it and making a custom intake manifold to mount a turbo.
Awesome. :rolleyes1:
Lol, I missed that one.

-Chris

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.