Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2410952
Ya the dual exhuast looks cool but isnt pratical
Heres the email i got about it im lazy and dont wanna type so copy and pasted.
The CRX is a 1991, some of the cables have been changed to silver and blue, it has projector lights on the front, altezza version 3 in the back, the bodykit is a R33 kit, under the hood there is a 4-2-1 header, candy blue valve cover, intake system, it has dual mufflers, the interior is in pieces because I was going to customize it, the windows were converted to power windows, and it has a remote start alarm system. I also have a box of plastic parts that will come with the car. As you can see it already has a custom racing steering wheel. It also has KYB shocks with HP racing coilover kit. It does not start because it seems to be a problem with the distributor (the plugs do not get a spark.) The rims on the car will not be included but the factory wheels are fine and the tires are still fairly new.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Definitly a deal for $400 bucks, Im not a fan of the kit, doesnt suit a CRX to well IMO. And I STRONGLY recommend that you dont mold it if your gonna make it a track/race car. You wont be able to keep it from cracking be in fiberbond or bondo or fiberglass.

But that is definitly a deal for $400. And it looks like the body is in great shape. I'd keep evrything but the kit... :lol: :p

:EDIT:
Oh and the reason nobody has said anything ir probably because it would come up earlier, at least not for me. Keep say "Error processing your request"...... :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Not a bad deal at all. I've got an 90 Accord coupe I got for $500 that I'm working on getting on the road. Looks like I'm right up the road from you. You should come up for one of our Nothern VA CRX club meets, I'll let you know when the next one is. Is it drivable/ legal for the road? Let me know if you need any help, if I have time I'm always willing to help out. I have about mid level knowledge on CRX'es. I hoping to do a ZC motor swap in the near future.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
djhankb said:
is that a D16A6 under the hood?
Looks like it, it does say 16v on the valve cover...Cant be a d15b7 errr whatever it is HFs come with as thier 8v...right? :?:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya lol i was wonder the same i can look tommorrow when its light outside but i thought hf's came with 8 valve but they also said they did some engine work and quote "its quick". I really dont no wut they did to the engine or wut since that quote is from a dude that told this girl(who sold it to her), whom i bought it from. she never drove it because it crank but never turned over. And she also had 10 other cars in her driveway.

Heres a diagram if this confused u about who did wut

Some dude that knows alot of about cars hooked it up---------- this girl who thought it looked "cute" bought it and never fixed it to run------ then me
Ohh rust free except on the rear bumper support i guess thats wut its called will get more pics up soon of parts and rust.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would you guys agree that if i just went with a stock front bumper it would be a alright kit? because i seriously think the front bumper on this kit is UGLYYYYYYY
OK and i got really bored just now (within 3 mins) and look and it is a d16a6. WUT A DEALLLL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.