Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
anything is possible..although is it legal to have people back there after you put the backseat in there? Now thats debatable.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok ill have to look and see what i can do to my "backseat" area.
the other question is that my car make 4 clicks when i push the clutch and turn the key, what could it be???

·
Registered
272 Posts
Pinkuno usagi ga suki desu!

Welcome to the Community. I have a back seat. They come up on eBay once in a while. My son used to ride back there on occasion, but he is getting too big; there is no foot-room in particular. My husband and I gave a grown man a ride in the back seat once - it was pretty comical, his head was up against the top of the hatch glass!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello pink and welcome!
Yep, I've got a back seat in mine as well. The only thing its good for is making heads turn! LOL! People really can't fit back there, and even my dog barely fits! But it does look cool! Heheheheh...
Not sure about the clicking. Alarm? Starter problem?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i had my step dad look at it who is our family machanic and he thinks its the starter selinouds (bad at spelling) or somthing but he said he will fix it in about 2 weeks :D but other then that i was wondering about the back seats because i dont realy like looking back and seeing a carpet covered "box" that only hold my car jack *sigh* so i was thinking of making a costum back seat hehe or using another seat for a different car so i will see what im going to do (witch ever is cheaper) other then the click problem and the seats i have to get a hood and an exhust system (old ones are rusty) thats all for now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I tink i should tell ya'll about me. I'm 18,a guy,and i live in louisiana (swamps), this crx is my first car ,i love it so along with my computer and racing (note 18+new car=speed test :p). im in the 11th grade (yes i failed 1 time) i currently dont have a job but wont one *sigh* why is it so hard to find a job?oh yaeh and my fav color is pink :D and i ctried to to figure out what you said Laure but i couldnt :eek:hwell: well thats all i can think of but if ya'll want to know something just ask i will more then like'll tell ya

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.