Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1987 CRX Si
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hope everyone is well, somehow im just hearing about this site now. Some of you oldschool guys will recognize the name from the CRX Resource, and I see a few names already know. I live in Long Island NY and own two 1987 CRXs, one Si, and one HF thats converted to Fuel Injection that is waiting to for a B16, but I also owned 89,90, and 91 CRXs, as well as many other 1Gs. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself thank you guys, have a good evening.

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
Hey guys hope everyone is well, somehow im just hearing about this site now. Some of you oldschool guys will recognize the name from the CRX Resource, and I see a few names already know.
That's odd you're from the resource and just hearing about this place now...we had a lot of people migrate from that place to hear back in the late 00's.

·
Registered
1987 CRX Si
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's odd you're from the resource and just hearing about this place now...we had a lot of people migrate from that place to hear back in the late 00's.

Its crazy, but I really wasnt looking for anything because I didnt reall have a CRX that I was doing anything with from about 2003-2014 when I bought my old HF back, otherwise I wouldve found this sooner. But consider me another migrant. I did have an 87 Si that I was daily driving from 2005-2007 but I had started a new career and really wasnt looking for any forums, I didnt really have the time to go home and sit on the computer, as we didnt have smart phones back then.

·
Registered
1987 CRX Si
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As far as I know, this is really one of the few surviving Crx forums left, there weren't many to begin with, but the few that were around, this one has somehow survived.
If I recall, there was the Resource, NorCal Crx, Crx Ontario and Crx Owners Club.
This place and Crx UK still exists.

Yeah, there was a few others as well, I remember Hondahookup.com as well. Redpepperracing was brought back about a year ago for all the 1G guys too.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Doesn't this site has its facebook page?

I always thought that, that's where everyone went to.

As you can tell I don't follow or have FB. Tweeter... nor do I have any interest in them. Lol

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
Doesn't this site has its facebook page?
I always thought that, that's where everyone went to.
It does but it's not a group page where you can post and participate, like how the "Crx Owners Worldwide group" on there is. That's where I have seen the most migration from here, and it seems to be a well run group, as opposed to all the other Honda Fan boy groups.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts