Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just thought i`d introduce myself since i hope to become part of this honda community. my name is Jon, i live in NY, work as a mechanic. i just bought me a 89 crx dx wussamatic (yea i know, 5 speed swap when i get the money lol) right now it needs an axle, not bad for 220k. the body is beautiful. the interior needs work. i`m going to attempt a original type resto on it, just with a few si mods. going to put some si wheels on it along with mudflaps and an si 5 sp tranny. it needs a few small bits that i`m already on the hunt for.

in case you didn`t notice, my username is crxsubeguy, because i`m usually a subaru nut :lol: here are some pic examples of the cars i know like the back of my hand....:

subaru rx turbo (will run with an impreza)

78 subaru brat

subaru Hatch

take care,
Jon

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
nice rx!

im sure youll find us to be friendly people.

im halfway to the darkside of the subaru as it is......

If you end up needing any 5 speed parts, or anything in general just post up and im sure we can help you out.

welcome!
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, i appreciate all the help so far

are those all your wrx's? man i always wanted one of them........

are they pretty quick? i`ve never seen one actually take out

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
They are all mine my girl and roomates..

The silver one is a bone stock STi, with a pile of mods waiting for the warranty to expire.
Its getting full coilovers, rear swaybar, anti lift kit, Turboback exhaust, and a chip flash to start.

The battle wagon is bone stock WRX, save a new recirc valve and a chip flash

The regal blue one is a modded 2.5RS
It has KSport full coilovers, anti lift kit, ACT clutch and flywheel, COBB equal length header, COBB Dual adjustable short shifter. 18x8 inch Rota subzeros, rear sway, Greddy EVO2 exhaust, Cobb Stage2 camshafts, Injen cold air intake, ported throttle body, Morette HID headlight conversion, color matched grill and mesh fog covers. Its aboout as fast as a WRX.

The STi is by far the quickest out of the bunch, and yes its fast haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you a member on nasioc or ultimatesubarumessageboard? i am a member on both (for like 5 yrs now) both are great sube sites. sounds like your pretty well covered for parts, but there is tons of good info there for new and old subarus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.