Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i'm new, i have a 89 crx dx with a dohc zc swap.

it's got a 50 shot of nx wet kit nitrous. the front bumper is now a 90-91 crx front bumper, the one with the oem fog thingys. hope to have a good time in this community.

i am currently in a process of trying to turbo the zc while trying either to do jdm front end conversion, or just get a carbon fiber hood and get the usdm oem fogs and call it good. opinions on that? btw i'm a 17 year old in high school. and no, my parents did not pay for this car, i bought it and swapped it myself. thank you for your time.

·
Registered
416 Posts
someone else sporting the fat fives....

I dig it...always loved white cars

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice Rex, welcome to your addiction and the community :D

Good gang of rexers here. Lots of information for the taking.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
have the Zc in one of mine.. . . .love it. . . . . . . Nice looking car. . . . thanks for coming here youll find lots of good advice and stuff. . . . . . enjoy it here....... we like to think that we are the friendliest CRX forum on the web...... once agian nice car. . .

have fun with it. . ..

Chris
88 dx/ ZC DOHC swap... 8 pt cage dirt track racer
91 Dx DD body kit nothing special
90 Hf b18a1 11:1 domes chipped pr4 si trans should run better than the worn out b18
90 Dx mpfi swap no motor no trans manke me an offer on a SOLID car. .

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
good lookin car. i looked for a set of those wheels forever but they were always too far away and too much $$$. i ended up with some 00 si wheels.

oh yeah , Welcome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Represent the white ones! Well, mine is dull white w/ oxidation spots and bright yellow streaks on the front/right of the bumper, but it used to be white...Welcome! Mak

1 - 13 of 13 Posts