Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not quite sure if i post at the good place, we'll see.I'm looking to have some information about some HID converson, for my 89 CRX Si with a SiR front end conversion. I saw on the net many H4 conversion kit, some with lo/hi, by xenon and H4H, witch one is the one i want ??

DEv

·
Registered
750 Posts
Depends if you hav the plastic siR headlights or the glass EDM headlights. The plastic siR Headlights are H4H where as the EDM/UKDM VT headlights are H4 fitment.

I have an siR and changed my lights to UKD glass units before doing the HID conversion.

bi xenon are 8)

I think you can fudge the H4 to fit into H4H housing, I have seen people do it here. Not ideal but you can make it work.

You can get H4H HID's but I don't think they have hi/low beam. I have this kit....

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/product_details.asp?id=231

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks awesome, mate. I picked-up some German dim-dip lights for my ED9. I want to put HID in them as well, but I'm also considering finding headlight washers as dirt can create quite a glare in the beam.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes I'm looking for a HID for the H4H bulbs for my 90 sir crx too. Having a had time and I don't want to mod my head light housing for the H4 bulb. If anyone knows, I would liek to know so I can get a kit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
shox said:
Yes I'm looking for a HID for the H4H bulbs for my 90 sir crx too. Having a had time and I don't want to mod my head light housing for the H4 bulb. If anyone knows, I would liek to know so I can get a kit.
Not sure if we gonna have any reply on that, so sad i want my HID for N13 !! :cry:

DEv

·
Registered
39 Posts
DevRider said:
shox said:
Not sure if we gonna have any reply on that, so sad i want my HID for N13 !! :cry:

DEv
I can see that I have looked everywhere for a kit. I'm not worried about money just who make a kit for H4H bulbs.

·
Registered
750 Posts
shox said:
I can see that I have looked everywhere for a kit. I'm not worried about money just who make a kit for H4H bulbs.
If you're not worried about money than do what I did, get a set of UK VT glass headlights which are H4, than you can get the Hi/Low HID kit for them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
g4crx said:
shox said:
If you're not worried about money than do what I did, get a set of UK VT glass headlights which are H4, than you can get the Hi/Low HID kit for them.
For myself, i'll prefer to find a H4H HID kit

DEv

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.