Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well maybe not to everyone but it is to me. I saw this thing sitting outside a body shop today and had to snap a quick pic. See I don't get it, if you want a teg just friggin buy one. Why mess up a perfectly good rex?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Hmmm, I'd like to se emore picture of that crx with the DA headlights. Maybe with a properly modified stock style bumper. Or at least a more modest looking aftermarket one.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Charlie said:
i like the style of the jdm integra headlights but the crx is too narrow and makes it look kinda cross-eyed :lol:
Is a crx really any more narrow than a DA teg?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
For some reason ricearoni came to mind when I seen the rex sitting beside the cavy (which needs lowered). Hmmm RiceRaroni......

I like how front end swaps look most of the time. When its honda to honda. But too often, It looks all hacked up underneath the hood. Or a stock SOHC.... :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Angry said:
Or a stock SOHC.... :rolleyes1:
Clearly that CRX has a V8 under the hood, you can tell by the scoops...

One thing that really bothers me is that wire mesh stuff. I know for this example it's probably the least of that car's worries, but you can see it's not flat, it's all wrinkled and disconnected. I see that all the time on cars and it drives me crazy! I don't mind as much when it's cleanly done, less more when it's flat black, but still!

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Ya, what is that wire mesh doing there anyway? Keeping his chickens from escaping out of the engine bay?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.