Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey on my CRX whoever had it before me scraped off the honda sticker on the rear left triangle thing. ive looked on Ebay for the sticker and its hard to find and i dont wanna replace the whole piece unless its not too hard. any ideas on where to find a replacement sticker?

· Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CovetedHilton said:
Replace it with a crxcommunity sticker :p
well im gonna get one of those for sure but i was thinking about replacing the honda sticker with a mugen or spoon sticker of the same size. but then again i dont have any parts from either of those companies on my car. well notbefore the i put the sticker on...

· Registered
1,964 Posts
lerxst88 said:
WOW! i just found it on honda's estore and they want $13.62 for a replacement!!! ripoff yes?
I guess its all about how bad you want that sticker. . .

i would personally just ebay around to find a replacemnt triangle. . .

Thats nit the desirable side anyway. . . .most ppl are after the right side as that is the side that most people will scrape off the HF badge to put the crappy advanced auto siR sticker on. . . .. and then someone else buys the car. . .and thinks thats ghey. . and scrapes that off. . . . .now the triangle is all scratched and messed up. . . . so ppl are lookign for good ones of those. . . . . I am sure finding the left triangle would be pretty easy. . .

Chris

· Registered
20,448 Posts
lerxst88 said:
nihkon said:
Majestic Honda

Part no. 006? $7.34

You're gonna have to order some other parts at the same time though to justify the shipping charges. lol
weird. maybe it was just the dealership i tried
That seems to be..the dealerships seem to set their own prices.
Wherever you get it, the sticker will be easier to find and cheaper than buying the entire trim panel. The panel has 3 clips that hold it on and they notoriously break, making them difficult to find intact.

· Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i found a guy on craigslist with the part and the clips are intact. he wants $15 for it shipped.

i also found the sticker for $10 at a honda dealership about an hour from my house.

so basically easy installation and a far driving distance
or (possibly) difficult installation and it comes to my door.

what would you guys choose?

· Registered
126 Posts
i found several on ebay that are OEM reprints that people make with a good printer and a good stencil to cut out, can go with the factory color or anything in the rainbow. actually had a harder time finding a reproduction for the HF sticker myself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts