Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello crx friends,

My name is Randy and I live in the Netherlands. The Honda CRX is my hobby since I was 11 years old. Beginning with collecting pictures from magazines. And I was 19 years old when I passed for my drivence licence and I bought my first black CRX. And I began with styling. I had this car for 3,5 years. Here's a picture of that car.

Then I have sold that car because I wat to drive a Honda civic HB '93. This car was also styled but not that fast as a CRX and I was missing the CRX, so after 1,5 month I have sold that car and I bought an grey CRX back from '93. Here is some pics of that car.

I drive this car for a year now and i'm very happy with it. But maybe I want to drive a crx V-TEC this year and if this gonna happen then this car will go to my girlfriend.

Greetz,

Randy

·
Registered
818 Posts
Ragnaarok said:
man I want those EDM seats with the crx vtec lettering on 'em.

*cream*
my sentiments exactly.. i mean why didnt honda give us stuff like that *shrugs* ah well.. i really like your front end.. did you modify that yourself or is it all custom parts? i really like your hood and the lip you have on you bumper very sweet :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank for the welcome guys, and I'm glad that you guys like my CRX.

@zerocool: My hood is from a civic 88-91 because I don't have the bump on it, and is making longer at the headlights to get a evil look.
The frontlip is from a Renault Laguna. The lip is very flexible so it's easy to alter it on each bumper.

About the seats: I switched my seats with a guy who don't like the leather seats. Lucky me!!!! :D There's only one bad thing. Most of the used leather vtec seats are torned. I think it's cheap leather. You're lucky if you find a couple in great shape, and if you find one it's very expensive. But it's always to restore it ofcourse. And it's looking very good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That car looks fine....I wish that car is mine....hahahaha.

@seti20: If I see your plates you're also from Holland, I know for sure because on one picture I see the crx from Eddy (crxed). I love that car. But on which site have you see me? BTW I like your style with the black rims. The one with "hybrid" on the back. The car is looking GREAT!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice looking car man. My one beef is with your harnesses. They arn't mounted safely and if you get in a crash, they could compress your (and your passenger's) spine leading to permanent paralysis. Harnesses NEED to be mounted at the level of the driver's shoulders so that you are held back and not down.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
I love the front end and color scheme, looks fierce. However I hate the rear end and wheels. I guess that's in in europe.

-Chris

EDIT: Nice try using a cut bumper added to the bottom of your stock bumper :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@citizen_insane: Thanks for the tips. I will make to the right way.

@imgoingforit: I was also planned to get the diffuser out of the bumper. But the weather sucks, so when the weather becomes better make the bumper stock. I like the JDM style, so except the front lip I will get off the skirts too and drop more. But I Will buy a Vtec this summer so I won't do as much to this car. The vtec will be JDM style tuned.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
crxdriver said:
@imgoingforit: I was also planned to get the diffuser out of the bumper. But the weather sucks, so when the weather becomes better make the bumper stock. I like the JDM style, so except the front lip I will get off the skirts too and drop more. But I Will buy a Vtec this summer so I won't do as much to this car. The vtec will be JDM style tuned.
I think that wouldlook much better :beer:

-Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.