Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have seen this, but it didn't register using "Search".

Jet Powered Volkswagen Beetle

We get this a lot. A police officer picking at his nose while trying to figure out what to charge me with. Notice the hopeful anticipation of us on the right. We're rooting for him and offer suggestions but unfortunately, the California Department of Motor Vehicles did not anticipate such a vehicle so he's out of luck. Hmmm, the car has two engines making the car a hybrid so maybe we can drive in the commuter lanes along with the Toyota Priuses.

What you see in the picture is about one-twentieth the full size of the fireball. Guy standing beside car had never seen it run before and was smiling ear-to-ear throughout the show. Had I launched, I would have burned him to a crisp.
More great pics on the builder's website, including an update on the panic at the CA DMV: http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

·
Registered
952 Posts
Would be a nice thing for tailgaters too :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Did anybody bother to read the entire article?
Look what he is considering building for his wife! :rotflmao:
I almost peed my pants in laughter...I think this guy has a jet engine fetish..

·
Registered
56 Posts
shorte said:
I'd love to see the face of a tailgater :lol:
Jay leno has one of those 'Turbine engine motorbikes' and said that some guy before kept crawling up behind him at a stop light trying to see what kind of bike it was and Jay could see the paint on his hood start bubbling... so he took off! lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
ollie said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Did anybody bother to read the entire article?
Look what he is considering building for his wife! :rotflmao:
I almost peed my pants in laughter...I think this guy has a jet engine fetish..
OK Mr. Suspense, here's his wifey's ride:

2 wheeled rocket :D

bryman

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
bryman10 said:
OK Mr. Suspense, here's his wifey's ride:
--picture--
2 wheeled rocket :D
bryman
really people, links work!! you could have seen it at the site at the top of the page... :rolleyes1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.