Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Nice car man, post up some of those write ups over here! How did you drop the seat, does installing the Prelude seats just do that?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Kwicko is 10 ft tall and lightning bolts fire out of his arse! FREEDOM!!!!!

sorry couldnt resist...

later

Sneak

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Mark, in the pic of you driving your car in the featured CRX section, it looks like you even have room to spare!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Don't ya think that question is rather personal, guys...? :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
6' 240LBS and still have some room felt.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ain't that big or small (5'9" and 190lbs) but I can't complain where it matters most 8). Seriously I have found my rex very comfortable since over 15 yrs and I can still get in and out of it fairly easily.

JP

·
Registered
711 Posts
i feel small now at 5'9"... and around 150lbs...

but somebody gonna get a hurt real bad if you try to take my crx!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
6' and 215
More room than my old 89 Accord.
I have to put the seat up a couple of notches.
I can reach the pedals all the way back, but the steering whell just fits better when I'm a bit closer.

·
Registered
731 Posts
3 foot 5 inches, 65lbs, all muscle, and skilled in the art of kung fooey! (pic on left)

Step away from the CRX, this is your first and last warning before I chyratee chop you in the jugular.

·
Registered
110 Posts
5'10" - 195 lbs and I have my seat slid forward about as far as it can go!! :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm almost 5'10", and about 210lbs, but that changes all the time. It's nice not having to worry about bumping my head going over bumps like some of you other guys. I don't have the seat all the way forward but I don't put it all they way back, gansta style either. I actually think the CRX is roomier than my 96 Civic.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts