Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
Its me DUB said:
And then think about how many may be mis-classified at the DMV as a 2 door civic, hatchback or other.
I forget what my registration says, but I know for a fact that my insurance card calls it a "91 Civic", and that's obviously based off the VIN...so for sure there are a lot like that.
Both My CRX's are classified as civics as well on my insurance.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
looks like you guys have a lot of crxes i the US.. i think i could honestly say that there can't be more then a 100 gen2s in the whole country here.. gen1 maybe 10 ;) and a lot of them are in Club Honda Norway..

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I think there are 6 in the Rochester area... 1 owned by me, 3 owned by Skittyscott (I think thats his total), a white one driven by an Asian dude that I saw this morning. Another white si driven by a friend of mine, a black one my other buddy sold, The kid with the S13 on here has one at RIT, and I've passed a few others driving...

·
Registered
11 Posts
rex2nr said:
I think there are 6 in the Rochester area... 1 owned by me, 3 owned by Skittyscott (I think thats his total), a white one driven by an Asian dude that I saw this morning. Another white si driven by a friend of mine, a black one my other buddy sold, The kid with the S13 on here has one at RIT, and I've passed a few others driving...
Interesting thread. FYI, I have one, registered and running, that I bought from a guy in Rochester, NY. I wonder if it's the buddy of rex2nr. ??? BTW, I live in West Virginia. I haven't seen many at all here - maybe a handful.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Still quite a bit i presume. Though they've definitely dwindled in the last 3 years, i used to see them all the time around vancouver. Now i see more r32's and evo's around town than i do crx's. Its also got to be very much to do with the climate around certain parts of the country, i'm sure colder snowier areas have less cause they've been defeated by salt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
unless we can get an offical record from DOT and whatever canada uses (dunno, lol,) lets see if we can figure out how many rexes are left in this world (or if possable, by state)

as for minnesota
my panda -deceaced
my new red one
some guy from Ham Laketryed to sell me one or both of his for around 2000 each X.X
two listings on autotrader
i've heard of another white one driving around here last summer
Ive seen another white one, some kinda 1st gen with a 2nd gen bodykit on it

so thats about 7 in minnesota
i see alot of pictures of people with 3 or more crxes in their yard, but does anyone else live in a deadspot? or maybe someone who lives in a crx breeding ground who could hook some of us less fortunate up? :p
I'm from Calgary Alberta and from what I've seen I have the only running CRX. I'll def do more research and ask around because there's bound to be one else sitting in an old lady's garage

·
Registered
1 Posts
unless we can get an offical record from DOT and whatever canada uses (dunno, lol,) lets see if we can figure out how many rexes are left in this world (or if possable, by state)

as for minnesota
my panda -deceaced
my new red one
some guy from Ham Laketryed to sell me one or both of his for around 2000 each X.X
two listings on autotrader
i've heard of another white one driving around here last summer
Ive seen another white one, some kinda 1st gen with a 2nd gen bodykit on it

so thats about 7 in minnesota
i see alot of pictures of people with 3 or more crxes in their yard, but does anyone else live in a deadspot? or maybe someone who lives in a crx breeding ground who could hook some of us less fortunate up? :p I want to check the eligibility of the purchase via this tool of Carplus.
I have seen about 10-11 in Dublin. It is quite a popular car in the area :) Btw, as I understood we even have sort of a local CRX club in Dublin :)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts