Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you know hondas are one of the best cars on gas,well at least i think so. Thats if your running stock motors and your not a VTEC WHORE. But i thought i mite start this thread to see what everyone gets to a full tank of gas. Right now my D16Z6 is getting about 450km to a take,only 25 to fill up. Pretty good i think,but lets hear what everyone else getss

·
Registered
952 Posts
My last tank i got about 403 miles on it. 200 highway, 200 city. Still cost me about 35 bucks to fill up.

·
Registered
529 Posts
i was thinking it was 10.9 for the Si and smaller for the Hf... i guess my gas gauge is WAY off lol.

i've got 41.something with my Si ONCE. usually 30 in town, but i've gotten it down to 19 once, on the interstate :twisted:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Charlie said:
but i've gotten it down to 19 once, on the interstate :twisted:
To steel a pic,

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I thought my Si tank was ten point somehting as well. i usually look to gas up around 350 miles. The best mileage I've ever calculated in my 91 Si was 39 mpg on the highway. but usually around 34-36 with mixed driving.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I made up an excel file(graphs included...) that I almost always enter my info into when I fill up. I've got 22242.7km in it now, 33mpg average(7 L/100km), using 1584L of fuel!

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Best on my A6 once was 43-44 mpg, just after I rebuilt it and I was babying the motor. I also had as low as 15mpg on my A6, autocrossing. The new motor has had as high as 42, cruising on 55mph roads through VT. It's happened a coupld of times and I'm always surprised, because it's running so rich I can put my finger in the tailpipe and get some fuel out!

·
Registered
56 Posts
My MPG sucks so bad compared to the rest of yours! Its a f'n stock SI! and I don't get on it much! wtf. I DO have 270k km on it... but still! over the last year I've seen a constant drop in mpg (as shown by the graph).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not sure how others are getting the good mileage - 280 km = 28 liters. (not a full tank - but an average when I fill up)
Mind you it sure has plenty of power - not sure what the previous owner did but it does have a K&N round polished intake - MSD coil, performance exhaust etc..

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
in my 88 si, 39-40 mpg on the highway.

When I bought the rabbit and it got 27-28, my friends thought that was good. Perspective, I guess. ('

·
Registered
38 Posts
The most I got on a tank was 406 miles (only time I tested a full tank) mixed highway/some city..

some fill ups from non-empty I got yielded from 22 MPG up to 42 MPG.

This is on my 1987 crx si.

BUT I've only driven her 3000 miles in 2 years...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I get about 29 with the DOHC ZC, Si tranny, on 195/60/14's
That's a mix of freeway, street.
I have gotten way lower, if i beat on it around down, and iirc from last summer, about 24 with the air on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.