CR-X SiR

B16
T3 Turbonetics, .48 A/R, 50ish Trim
Stock Internals
Big FMIC
10psi

230-240 WHP

Ran a 14.014 @ 104MPH
Im jealous of ur siR you whore (j/k) i was thinking about doing a mini me swap with y8 or z6, think thats a start for now?

·
Registered
73 Posts
1989 HF with a DC header and K&N filter. Pretty sick mods on my ride. I figure I'm pushing 68hp! I'm wicked fast. Going to post my kill videos of me street racing volkwagon vans.
I'm going to put some APC stickers on it so I can race Geo Metros. I don't think I'm fast enough without the all iimportant 15HP stickers.
50 MPG baby! Just watch me drive past those gas stations.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mighty 62 HP d15b6 here! Wheeee!!! My shiny stainless steel Magnaflow muffler must add 1 or 2 HP, dontcha think? (But seriously, isn't it nice that CRXs are so peppy and fun to drive even with the little stock putt-putt engines? And I get 40-45 mpg.)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Probably around 100 with my d16a6. Has a cold air intake now. Also have a DC header and JG throttle body laying around waiting to be installed. I'll probably throw on a new cat and mandrel bent piping to the Dynomax super turbo muffler. Maybe 110 when its all done.
This is deffinitely enough for now. I'll probably go to the next autoX event at the California Speedway at the end of November. This will be the only place I'll really use most of the horsepower.

·
Registered
731 Posts
baker_jeff said:
CR-X SiR

B16
T3 Turbonetics, .48 A/R, 50ish Trim
Stock Internals
Big FMIC
10psi

230-240 WHP

Ran a 14.014 @ 104MPH
With a trap speed like that it looks like someone ran without slickies. 104 is a mid to low 13 number.

Me, I'm pushing 17.0 lbs per hp with my a6... or was that my qtr mi ET? Well it's one or both of them.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
90 b18a1 with 93 delsol b16a domed pistons, aluminum 8 lb flywheel port and polished head chipped pr4 computer...... . . no idea you tell me.... butt dyno says 130-135 at the wheels... who knows. . . fast enough to eat most of the junk around here...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
jfish360 said:
Richrowa is your engine built? if not dont get a 60 trim because it will have alot of lag and blow your motor with that power. Get a t3 .63 a/r 54 trim
I'm just following suggestions from Composimo. Bottom end is stock. He seems to know his stuff. I will not be going high boost anyhow.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.