okay...i just need to know were the harness plugs in..cause i have alot of stuff hanging around...and i dont know what goes to what..i also have stuff thats cut.
The harness hooks up in a number of places.
- A 2 pin connector for the thermostat switch on the evaporator housing.
- A 6 or 8 pin connector that hooks up to the main wiring harness near the big firewall grommet.
- A 1 pin connector that plugs into the main fuse box on the engine bay side of the grommet.
After that, the harness makes a 2-3 foot run along the frame rail up to the passenger headlight area where you find:
- Two 4 pin relay connectors for the condensor fan and compressor clutch relays.
- A grounding ring for the relays
- A round 2 pin water-tight connector for the pressure switch down under the battery tray.
From there the harness snakes along under the main radiator fan shroud, up over the condenser fan shroud and attaches to a bracket on the far side. There, you should find:
- A 2 pin relay-like connector for the fan noise condenser.
- A 2 pin connector for the condenser fan motor.
- A single wire and bullet connector for the compressor clutch.
and i want to see how the condesor hooks on..cause i dont think i have room for it and the radiator
Are you using a huge aftermarket radiator or some kind of custom radiator mount? The condenser mounts in front of the radiator, tucked in under the bar with the hood latch in it. I'm using a OEM-style dual-core replacement and the condenser fits just fine.
The bottom of the condenser has a couple of rubber bumper things that sit in a couple holes in the radiator support. The top has a pair of rubber mount things that bolt onto the front bulkhead (the big chunk of the body that the headlights bolt to) right below the bolts for the hood latch crossbar.
Here... I don't feel like taking my bumper off to illustrate, but you can see the top of the condenser through the hole for the safety catch:
also do you know were the cables from the dash hook up to the control face..that controls the ac...i have 2 cables i bought used and i have been trying to figure out were they hook under the dash..
Didn't I answer this already?
Bottom of the air handler, looking up from the passenger foot well. Please excuse the rigged-up wiring.
In the engine bay, looking down between the firewall and air intake tube. The glared-out circle in the bottom middle of the image is a fuel pressure gauge screwed into the fuel filter.