Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stumbled upon the CRXCommunity through a link on the CRX Resource. Some of you may know me from there, I see lots of familiar faces here myself. Anyway, look forward to having another forum to troll while I'm at work!

-Ryan

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
black_krix_si said:
welcome, wasnt my post about a b16 for sale was it? interested? :lol:
Actually it was! Haha. I'd be interested if I had money! Bills to pay man :(

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Welcome Purple!

Dang, i could have sworn i sent a link to you somewhere... ah well, at least you made it here anyway 8)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I personally have no qualms w/ the resource Dave. It just appears some that have had 'run ins' with the owner of the CRXResource.org forums have found a new home here. I enjoy both sites and will continue to post on each!

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
purplecrx said:
I personally have no qualms w/ the resource Dave. It just appears some that have had 'run ins' with the owner of the CRXResource.org forums have found a new home here. I enjoy both sites and will continue to post on each!
I am just saying I dont know what the resource is must of cleared it from my mind ( post tramatic stress disorder). Welcome!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Is Ni on this site or does he know about it? Dude is full of great info.

What up Purple, I see you are in Cinci...never realized it before. We gotta hook up and go driving out east of here, west of you. Some nice hills and curves. Maybe a 30~40 minute drive for you?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Depending on the time of year i'm either in Flint, MI, Columbus, OH, or Cincinnati, OH. Gadda catch me at the right time! ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts