Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah, just noticed it myself about 7pm EST. When they find the bastard, they ought to bury him with a pig in the same casket.

·
Registered
119 Posts
well personally im a hedonistic sinning heathen, so i dont really respect any of the so called prophets, sons of god, etc. because religion makes you a wack job who likes to interfere with everyone elses life.(just wait im sure someone will come on this thread and preach)

if theyre the cleanest, why do they smell so bad?

i think the cleanest people are neurotic, american girls or people with serious OCD problems.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Here's a screenshot, since it probably won't be around for too much longer. I just hope they had appropriate backups in place.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Actually, I saw a news report out there that Muslim activists are actively hacking sites since the whole cartoon thing. PHP sites that have not been updated to patch security holes are susceptible.

·
Registered
859 Posts
wtf............... i hope this site is protected, i don't wanna loose the only place i have left to go lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
Pag said:
well personally im a hedonistic sinning heathen, so i dont really respect any of the so called prophets, sons of god, etc. because religion makes you a wack job who likes to interfere with everyone elses life.(just wait im sure someone will come on this thread and preach)
Oh for crying out loud. :?

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
This site is protected 100X more than the backup server is. This site is at a dedicated hosting facility behind firewalls, constantly updated, backed up, redundant everything. The backup server is a small server I built that is sitting on a friend's T-1 line. It's been reliable (up 312 days straight now) with no issues. Unfortunately I don't go over there to update phpBB all that often. Everything else on that box is updated nightly. I'll have to set something up for phpBB after I rebuild it. Thanks for the notice.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
downest said:
crxcommunity.net (backup server) also hacked. Lame.
Google crxcommunity.net and the listing shows:

Hacked By NaOnaK
Hacked By NaOnaK. Register Register · Profile Profile · Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages · Log in Log in ...
www.crxcommunity.net/
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
720 Posts
It's only the begining of the clash of civilizations. Only the begining. The sooner we accept it the quicker we will be at peace with the war that we will have to wage.

Or the antithesis:

These things shall eventually bring us together as humans as we bond against extremism and live happily ever after.

Or in between:

There will be words thrown. There will be bombs blown. There will be unsteady peace and continuous unrest.

Somewhere lies the future.

Oh, and have a nice day! :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
The problem is nationalistic religious fundamentalists of all countries including the US.

How's that for fanning the flames?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts