Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this morning I was MSN'ning with my mom, and I had the shock of my life.

As you know, they moved to france.
My mom has a ratty old Fiat car, but is looking for something more...solid. Decent. Practical, yet sporty.
So she had been looking on the internet for a car.

So, she asked me to drive out, and have a look at "a car".

Here are a couple of pictures from the advert. Are you sitting down?

My mom is well into her fifties. I am so proud.
Ofcourse nothing is certain until I drive it away. But the thought is encouraging.

It's one of 47 Dutch Honda Civic VT's. Only 20~something are left on the roads. It has power everything, and a 150Hp B16A1.
On the pictures it looks really really clean. Interior is fresh too.
I can't wait to take a look at it this week,

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, she _is_ in her fifties you know. My parents used to have a 1st gen civic waaaaay back. My dad crashed it in the Alps.

Turns out that a friend of mine used to own this car. It had a stock hood, and different wheels so I did not recognize it. Now I know wich car it is (I say again, only one of like 20 left!) I'm definately going to push her into buying it.

What a great inheritance that would be. Or am I too sinister now?

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Man, that's hot. I have no complaints about it, I love the wheels, eyelids, I'd even put up with the exhaust. I think I would just tint it and call it done.

You have to get your mom to buy this, just make sure she understands how rare it is and takes care of it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Your mom is awesome!
Love that car. Is that a stock body kit. The molded driving lights up front and the molded reflectors in the back are nice touches.
Wheels could be better, but I think the exhaust looks pretty damn cool.
What does something like that cost in France?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lip kit is stock. Only thing modded is the hood, wheels exhaust and steering wheel. (exterior wise)

The rear fog lights are stock in europe. They used to be mandatory. I'd like to see them shaved, but I doubt mom really cares.

They're asking 3500 euro's. Aprox 4,5 grand in dollars.
The car is in Holland. But it would move to france if she were to get it. France is really chovinist when it comes to cars. Well over 90% of cars on the roads are french. Honda's in general are rare. I've seen 1 crx while driving up and down a couple of times. Just a single one. A bone stock red VT.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Dannng Bas...I like your mom's style in civics sir. :wink:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
swweeeeeet car. my ma used to drive a civic, but she changed to a CR-V after hitting a deer. she likes being higher up in the "suv"

damn fine car there. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.