Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum but I have been involved in the car hobby over 30 years and the CRX community about 8 years. You may remember me from such CRX forums as CRX Resource, CRXHQ and Red Pepper Racing.

The online CRX community has changed quite a bit over the years and the voices have been diluted by splinter factions within the family. Freedom of speech versus decorum and civility seems to be the major wedge that divides us all.

Let's all have some fun here.

Scott

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Welcome! I remember your username. You have been around for a very long time. Looks like you may also be in my age group -- the old folks. I am 41.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Charles said:
Welcome! I remember your username. You have been around for a very long time. Looks like you may also be in my age group -- the old folks. I am 41.
Yes, Scott is a seasoned veteran indeed. I think he's in his late 60's;)

About time you got here Scott, we were wondering....

bryman

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Hey, welcome Scott

Its been a while since we've heard "evils" of rear disks :p

·
Registered
859 Posts
you used to many big words for my tiny 1.5 liter brain :?

jp/ welcome to the site-scott i asumne since everyone knows your name(cheers)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Scott! awesome to see you here!

Slowly one by one.. they are coming....

Sneak

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Welcome scott,
Glad that you could join us.

Oh and yes I remember you as well.

·
Registered
731 Posts
shadowcrx said:
you used to many big words for my tiny 1.5 liter brain
uhhh that's actually a pretty good sized brain so by implication you infer that the bulk of us are dumb? :wink:

Hey Scott, good to see ya here. Oh btw, I heard that someone heard from a reliable source that rear discs on any CRX would increase rotational mass giving your car extra push in straight line accelleration. Is this true? :wink:

·
Registered
257 Posts
dohcrxl said:
shadowcrx said:
you used to many big words for my tiny 1.5 liter brain
uhhh that's actually a pretty good sized brain so by implication you infer that the bulk of us are dumb? :wink:

Hey Scott, good to see ya here. Oh btw, I heard that someone heard from a reliable source that rear discs on any CRX would increase rotational mass giving your car extra push in straight line accelleration. Is this true? :wink:
holy crap

I am gonna go tape lead to mine right now....11s here I come. :lol:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the site. .. . . This is the best one yet..... .. Stick around. . . . This is going to be the next big thing !!!

welcome

Chris

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow! So many familiar names. And my infamy precedes me...To those who may not know me, I hate Conventional Wisdom.

A few posters have hinted at one of my favorite topics, Rear Disk Brakes. Long Story Short, you can not argue with physics. But that will not stop some of you from trying.

As for my age... I am old. Not as old as some, but much older than most. Dick Nixon was Vice President when I was born, TV came in two colors (black and white) and silicon was used to make glass. This June I will celebrate the 29th aniversary of my 21st birthday.

Scott

BTW- What happened to the CRXHQ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
lol @ 29th anniversary.

Dunno what happened to HQ, technical difficulties + Leb MIA = error message lol. (at least its not in german now).

·
Registered
859 Posts
whatever happened i was never on the site and i am glad to see this site grow 100 members in a month

1 - 20 of 44 Posts