Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to get a good shot of the whole front, so here's 2

Back yard will be fenced soon

And look at all this parts storage space in the attic (above the garage) once I floor it

And of course the garage

Hopfully I'll get moved in in a week or so, still have a few things I want to do before that.
Then will come the daunting task of selling my old flooded house.
I have more pics of the interior, but I figured the car related parts is what yall will be interested in most :p

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Looks great shorte!
I'm glad to see that you are doing better since katrina.
Does this mean that your old addy wont recieve the alternator if I send it there?
So do you have a new address?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
88DXCRX said:
OMG! Is that Y-49 siding on it? :p

Good Luck Shorte..Hope you moved to "higher ground"..
Oh CRAP! I didn't even think of that, I may have to strip the paint off first.
Especially since I'm bringing 2 y-49's over there.
And yes it's much higher, the house is at least 2-3 ft higher thann the street.

And yes Ollie I still own/live at the old addy, I wont be selling it for at least a couple months. Hopefully I'll at least get to move in the new house in a week or so. But still have a lot of work to do at the old one too.

And I deffinitly plan on keeping the garage to where I can keep a car in it, the attic should hold the extra crap, and when it dosen't I'll build a shed to hold the rest.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stickershop said:
Hooray!!! It's above sea level this time...right? RIGHT? :D
Well I think my roof is anyway :lol: I don't think ANYTHING in the Greater New Orleans area is above sea level but I believe that if this house does get water then there will be MUCH worse things to worry about than it just being flooded, like the rest of the city being gone or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.