Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Friends are hard to come by.
I mean GOOD friends...pay your friend.
You can always get more money.
I should know, I have owed a friend for a long while.
It eats at me, I just have zero extra these days.
This friend is way cool about it, which helps, but it chaps my ass that I cant clear this.

·
Registered
110 Posts
pay of your buddy, not only does it suck to be in debt, it would be a little ****ty to go spending money on things you don't really need if you owe him anything signifficant.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hmm, must be bonus time. I'm waiting for mine to show-up in my paycheck: a total of $600US for submitting two patent applications at work. It's spent already, though- had to get the Si's clutch rebuilt last month. :roll:

This employer is great- instead of the typical, "here's $1, we now own the patent, here's your plaque", engineers get $300 for each signed application, then if it's granted by the USPTO, get recognized in a company award ceremony and later taken-out to a ritzy restaurant for dinner. And we get the wooden plaque to hang on the wall. This ain't Dilbertland here, folks!

If these are granted, that'll make #'s 2 and 3 for me. #1 is patent #5,699,651. At least on this one, I'm the primary inventor (you can't tell who did what part on the paperwork).

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SETI20 said:
Pay the man. An Apexi is overrated anyway. Mine just sits there at default ZERO value, being pretty and shiny.

I have Crome pro.
Sell it to me!!!

I've decided I need to fix my front strut rod bushings (they're clunking pretty bad now), which is about $160 or less, and give the rest to my buddy. It will make us both happy haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.