Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 long months of working 3 30 PM to 12 00 PM, my boss told me that I'm going to an 8 AM to 5 30 PM in tow weeks. It feels so good I havent had anytime to hang out with my friends or any other fun things in the last 5 months. It sucked all I did was work, eat, sleep everyday. And on weekends all I did was just lay around most of the day. But all this is over in two more weeks. Wwwoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Yeah i can see where that would be a sucky shift to work.. good thing your going back to normal hours.... i know that would not work for me i like to be up late and sleep late... it would be just work sleep work sleep sheesh.... . congrats!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
That's awesome man...must be quite a relief for you.

Now that you're back on regular hours, I'm sure there will be a few things that will probably become inconvenient in this schedule as well. When I was working a 9 - 5 pm job, I couldn't ever get to my bank in time since their hours were the same as my work hours. However, that's really a small issue when compared to not ever being able to see your friends!

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Welcome to the day shift you working stiff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts