Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone plays xboxlive, i know that your all old and decrepit, but i was just wondering if anyone played halo 2 its so much fun....

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Boy, you just love making friends here, eh? lol!

I tried playing Halo at a friends house, when i was thinking about buying an XBox... however, the gaming systems haven't improved much in my eyes... Meaning, that i am very sensitive to motion sickness with video games. Its weird. I can play a lot of games just fine, but ever since Doom (yea, back in the day), it seems like the framerate and twitchyness of the screen just isn't QUITE right on these first-person shooter games, and it throws me off enough to get sick. go figure.

I can play games like Gran Turismo perfectly fine though, which is more important to me anyway. I can't see myself sitting down and playing a game of Halo for hours on end... "shoot em up" video games aren't really my thing.

And no, i'm not old and decrepit necessarily... (is 27 old yet? hahaha!)

·
Registered
953 Posts
<----Own an xbox and a 360, Have an xbox live account but have no way to get on it right now. Give me a bit and i'll kick you butt in Halo 2 or any other game for that matter.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My gamertag is Sir Crx. I don't play halo but I have both halo 1 & 2. Test Drive Unlimited took my life and I just got Oblivion last night and stayed up till 6 am playing it. Good games are coming out this quarter too.(forza 2, fear, etc.) So im sure I'll have no life when I move to Idaho.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i love games and have a shizzload of systems. xbox live gamertag is the same as my name on here. hit me up sometime. I used to play halo2 all the time when it was newer, many a lan party with that game.

i hope to get a PS3 and sell it on ebay. profit$$$.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
babyblucrx said:
I've got an xbox but cant seem to find the xbox live setup. what all do i need?
you basically need a code number that you type in and that's what unlocks a membership to xbox live gold. that's what you need to play games online.

for free you get live silver, which you can look up scores on the leaderboards, chat with friends, and download demos, trailers, pictures, etc.

but come on, you really want the gold membership! :D So you can use the code on the one month trial card that comes with the xbox ( i think they are still bundling that), go to the store and buy a membership, or once your xbox is online with the silver membership, buy it with a credit card from the xbox to upgrade to gold.

hope this helps. if you are having trouble with the actual process, just ask, or go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/features/silverage.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.