Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys,
I know I haven't been on much here in a while, but I have some rather difficult news. I don't really want to get much into the details at this point, but suffice it to say that there's a lot going on in my life right now.

Long story short...it's time to move on from this:

http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/ult1gcrx85si/album794/

I wanted to personally thank you guys for all the support, insight, laughs, inspiration, and genuine friendship as car enthusiasts for everything (esp. the Niagara meets). :D
A special thanks to the 1G guys for their support and dedication.
I also want to personally thank John (ComposiMo) for his amazing skills to get ULT1GCRX to the level it is today (I hope John won't mind a link to his website):

http://www.iconmedia.tv/icon_galleries/Project_Ultimate_1G/index.html

It's been an amazing experience owning this car, but circumstances being what they are, it's time to part with it.

Check here:

http://www.crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=2911

bryman

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I would say sell it and get another one that's cheaper if you need the money. But honestly, after owning that car, how could you be satisfied with any other unmodified (or mildly modified) rex?

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Bry, sorry to hear that you are having to make this decision... The car was a joy to work on, and singlehandedly made my mind up that i'd never do that again with a 1st Gen.... haha! j/k... Lots of time nad effort into this car, it truly is amazing... I really do hope it goes to a great home.

I wish i could take it off your hands.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks y'all.
Yes, it's not an easy decision but sometimes tough choices need to be made. I hope it goes to a good home to someone who truly appreciates how amazing and special this car really is.

bryman<----taking (reasonable) offers....

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Damn bry....
Let me just say I loved your F.A.H.F.G!(Fast As Hell First Gen)
I'll bet that chris(the guy that rode in the back of your car)was crapping his pants when you were boosting down that dirt road at 100+MPH at N10!

Sorry to hear that you are leaving my friend.Best of luck at whatever you do in the future.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Ollie,
Was it *that* fast? hehe 8)
Doesn't mean I'm leaving crx-dom here in "the community" :D Just might not be on as much.
Regardless of what happens w/ ULT1GCRX, I'll always have a special place in my heart for the crx.

bryman<----may still go to N13 next year

·
Registered
181 Posts
Surprised? Not really. People move on/grow out of their cars all the time.

Do you remember the old Resource or Ricky Crow boards? How many of those guys are still around? Not many. And a lot of those guys were pretty serious CRX enthusiasts.

Good luck with whatever you pursue.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Bryman, you will always be the king of the 1g and a King among men. I've been to Bryman's place and he's the best guy AND I've driven his car. Baddest CRX I've ever had the pleasure to drive. I'm really sorry you're selling the car Bryman, but I sure hope we hang out again soon. Come to N13, we'd love to have you.

You the man dood,

Darren

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Masta said:
Bryman, you will always be the king of the 1g and a King among men. I've been to Bryman's place and he's the best guy AND I've driven his car. Baddest CRX I've ever had the pleasure to drive. I'm really sorry you're selling the car Bryman, but I sure hope we hang out again soon. Come to N13, we'd love to have you.

You the man dood,

Darren
Thanks D!
Now come on down and make me an offer:D

bryman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.