Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
rice is good, I had some for dinner. also, i've seen people throw rice at weddings.

But I don't throw rice at my car. :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Ban me from the "stock nazi" club ,but I actually like the cabrio one(civic hatch based).:shock:

I've never liked the coupe one(crx based) :puke:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Yea i kinda feel guilty. I kind of like the coupe in all black. To be more specific this one:

:oops: :pout: :frown:

edit- i dont like how its a smooth curve on the rear bumper going down. If it was a straight edge it would look better. :oops:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats how i found it, i saw one on sale in the local auto trader...

i personally don't like it to be honest... god knows i HATE the black widow kit......

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Heh. IMO, the coupe looks much better than the black widow kit. The headlight to hood transition is a bit harsh and the scoop/lump on the hood could go, but over all it's the best looking full exterior conversion I've seen.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
bobski said:
Heh. IMO, the coupe looks much better than the black widow kit. The headlight to hood transition is a bit harsh and the scoop/lump on the hood could go, but over all it's the best looking full exterior conversion I've seen.
Well said. I think the black widow kit is butt ugly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.