Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
he's passing out and manages to cough his gum back up into his mouth every time :)

the g forces in a jet are NUTS, that would be a really cool experience... even unconscious.

·
Registered
66 Posts
man I had my jet fix last weekend at the air and sea show in ft. lauderdale.. one of the largest of its kind.. they perform a mock beach invasion on ft. lauderdale beach followed by an exabition of all the fancy air crafts.. such as the b2 steath.. and the coolest part.. the canadian snow birds.. and most important.. the blue angels.. just the sound alone on those things is enough to get your blood flowing.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Yeah, no kidding. I saw an F/A-18 perform at an air show just north of San Francisco in August of '04.

Hopefully photobucket has their video support ironed out. I wish I had a way to crop individual video frames... The video is kinda shakey (following a jet at 10x zoom with no stabilization tends to be that way). If you listen to the audio, the music at the beginning was pretty loud to start with... The jet completely drowns it out. The vapor over the wings was pretty cool too. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.