Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Oh gosh can I puke now from all this lovey dovey huggy stuff... :lol:

Ok glad your here too bart.....just dont shoot me. :shock:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Krix said:
crxcommunity.com, where the D, B, H, and K swaps can live in peace together.
Don't mention an H series around Bart he'll will shoot you for it :p . Just kidding.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ludesrv said:
Don't mention an H series around Bart he'll will shoot you for it :p . Just kidding.
Ironicly Krix has a H, and Downest plans to do one. I'm over H hating, I'll never do another unless it is a lude or accord, but thats just me. I don't push my beliefs anymore, unless it has to do with BW2 kits. I must be getting old......

·
Registered
779 Posts
H series aren't that bad. They are cheap engines to buy, have some good torque and HP numbers for a factory engine. But your right, I won't squeeze one into anything except an accord or prelude unless someone pays me for it haha. Not worth the hassle and extra parts to squeeze into other cars in my opinion. But I love my H22 prelude :p .

·
Registered
633 Posts
downest said:
Damn Bart I was going to use a BW kit on my CRX once I get the H22, I just ordered my 19" chrome spinners last night too... why you gotta hate man!?
Don't forget the aluminum bookshelf for the hatch... or roof :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.