Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess the type of car and hope to win a car.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you sure???

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll give the answer when i get out of class at three.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
779 Posts
baker423 said:
rex2nr said:
That would have been a better look for the Del Sol, if the accord front was scaled down to be proportionate with the CRX
Yea, i think so too.

All in all it is not too bad and def is not the worse i have seen.
It might not be the ugliest like I previously said, but it sure is butchered. Look at the allignment of the panels. If your gonna do a conversion, spend the time and align it right god damnit!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Holy cow! Why GOD, WHYYYYY!

srsly, I just love the stock crx too much to do that....unless its like the trashed dx or the crumpled one in other threads... seems to be well done.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
300 Posts
Id pay 1.5k for a good parts car.....running parts car......wait.....nevermind......that one doesn't have any useable body panels....what a pos....That reminds me, although I really truly hate body mods on a crx, this conversion is actualy very nicely done,

I would actually drive this one, sans wing:

·
Registered
473 Posts
SIred91 said:
Id pay 1.5k for a good parts car.....running parts car......wait.....nevermind......that one doesn't have any useable body panels....what a pos....That reminds me, although I really truly hate body mods on a crx, this conversion is actualy very nicely done,

I would actually drive this one, sans wing:

I wouldn't. I would drive it once I blew a grand in returning the thing back to OEM body. I've never liked the 90's 4dr front end.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.