Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Full Metal Jacket today, and grabbed a screen capture to play with... and of course I thought of Fisher...

:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
110 Posts
LOL!! Thats sort of funny... I sold my CRX when I joined the Marine Corps :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
bmaca455 said:
Double choke yourself!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i just sold a 91' with brand new paint for $200. im so mad. i was kinda forced into it cause i had no place for it. it ran, but the camber was off. and needed a new windshield.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whitsed said:
i just sold a 91' with brand new paint for $200. im so mad. i was kinda forced into it cause i had no place for it. it ran, but the camber was off. and needed a new windshield.
Well to that, I say ...

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MarkWilliamson said:
nashole said:
MarkWilliamson said:
nashole said:
bmaca455 said:
Double choke yourself!!
:?

For joining the Corps?
YEAH
:rolleyes1:

I applaud and respect him for serving our country, especially in time of war.

You do realize that there are quite a few former and active duty marines on this board? That kind of comment won't go over very well here.
*comments removed now that he said he's a "coastie". I guess you can make fun of him a little... til he kicks you in the nuts. lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
First of all im in the service, and after seeing the way the marines treat their people im suprised anyone stays in. My wife was in the marines for 5 years and we are worried that she is going to get recalled. Just a coastie giving the jarheads a little ****, thats all. No disrespect meant.

·
Registered
99 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
nashole said:
First of all im in the service, and after seeing the way the marines treat their people im suprised anyone stays in. My wife was in the marines for 5 years and we are worried that she is going to get recalled. Just a coastie giving the jarheads a little [crud], thats all. No disrespect meant.
Well, heck, you should have said something! :D

And thank you, too, for your service to our country. A good friend of mine was USCG, on the Harriet Lane.

He got out of the service and became.... :rolleyes1: a firefighter.
:p
Right on, i knew some people on the harriet lane, what was his name?

·
Registered
99 Posts
cant say that i know him

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.