Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In fifteen minutes I will be 22. It's not nearly as exciting as my birthday was last year, but I definitely feel a lot older. If anyone is in New England with nothing to do tomorrow, I'm taking a holiday in the Berkshires, going to drive the rex hard in Western Mass (route 2, if any of you know it). Lots of nice mountain roads, the best hairpin I've ever driven, and absolutely gorgeous scenery. Then I'm heading up through Vermont, lunch in Bennington, and back to [wonderful] NY.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Did you get the fire permit and medic alert bracelet in advance? :lol: j/k man. Happy Birthday :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
whoa man you have the same b-day as me. crazy :p

i'm now 21 :D can't wait til tonight! lol. i promise i won't get too drunk... :twisted: oh hell i can't promise that but i surely won't be driving.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Happy Bday man. 21 is the best so far, for the obvious reasons. I cheated, spent the beginning of 2005 in Europe, so I was going to bars for a few weeks before I actually turned 21. My friends are throwing me a party tomorrow night, and my roommate said he's making me a CRX cake! Ah, obsession...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Happy Birthday both of you and try not to drink too much. :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Happy Birthday Guys!!!!

I barely remember my 21st birthday....but that is a good thing.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No no, they are actually cutting a squarish cake to look like my car, black with little red rust spots, and candles for the exhaust and antenna.

·
Registered
731 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
Hung over? :p
Yes, very much so but my body clock wont let me sleep passed 7am even though I didn't get into bed til 3:30 am.

Ohh you mean Tom. :oops: :wink:

Happy belated guys!

·
Registered
164 Posts
went out with some friends and family last night. only hit up 2 of the in-town bars though. guess we stayed at the vfw too long. cheap drinks are addicting :twisted: it was a good time.

happy belated b-day to you too downest! how was yours?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts