Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since ive been on here..but my rex is finally in the shop gettin put back together and painted. Costin me 1600 for everything. And now that i got some money im lookin for some nice wheels. What are some good wheel sites? Im lookin for some chrome blades in 16s or possibly 17s..i dont want them too frickin huge, itll look stupid. What kind of offset should i get? Will i have any problems with width or other stuff?

·
Registered
160 Posts
lol you guys think 17's are big i got 18's. the car came with them so dont blame me. i have not found anything i like so for so they'll be in my car till i find the perfect rims

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha long time jfro! hows the whip comin? sadly no camera right now. but ill get some after pictures. for now im just gettin the paint matched up, but later im lookin to get candy blue. i think itll look pimp with some chrome blades and a WW kit. but enough of dreams..any place online you know of that has good rims n tires? im lookin for quality stuff too, i dont mind payin the extra money as long as its worth it. any suggestions?

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
As always, click my WWW icon for pics.

For wheels and tires I've always used tirerack.com. I've bought two sets of wheels from them and about 8 sets of tires. :lol:

I've also heard good things about discounttiredirect.com. I don't know if they'll have the 'blades' you're looking for though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha lookin good j. anyone else got some sites. those sites didnt have what i was lookin for. im bout to say the hell with it and by a cadillac if i cant find some rims for my rex. ive been workin on the thing for over a year..gettin tired of messin with it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Devin said:
ha lookin good j. anyone else got some sites. those sites didnt have what i was lookin for. im bout to say the hell with it and by a cadillac if i cant find some rims for my rex. ive been workin on the thing for over a year..gettin tired of messin with it.
You give up that easy?! I hope you can find some you like. Welcome home.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ha hey wasuri..thanks again for those parts. had a fun the ride home with the friggin hood strapped inside to the top. couldnt see out the back window the enitire 11 hour trip back to KC. but we had alot of fun for our first road trip.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
funny you ask....actually my house got raided..long story short, my friend was sellin out of my house. i got a couple misdemeanors. my friend is lookin at atleast 10 years in prison. had over 100 xtc pills, 3000 cash, digital scales, and 2 oz of weed. hes an idiot...

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Devin said:
funny you ask....actually my house got raided..long story short, my friend was sellin out of my house. i got a couple misdemeanors. my friend is lookin at atleast 10 years in prison. had over 100 xtc pills, 3000 cash, digital scales, and 2 oz of weed. hes an idiot...
wow, we really DO have it all on this site. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.