Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this site rocks and i definitly agree with fisher about steve being an arrogant jacka**. Well if anyone needs help with car electronics im your man. hopefully even more people will come!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome Devin. Glad you're here! We're actually looking for a moderator for the Electronics forum. If you're interested, send CRXFisher a message.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Devin said:
Hey guys this site rocks and i definitly agree with fisher about steve being an arrogant jacka**. Well if anyone needs help with car electronics im your man. hopefully even more people will come!
Just for the record...I never said anything about him being an arrogant jacka**. I respect him. I enjoyed his site, met a lot of good people, learned a lot. But I felt like we were getting stepped on, pushed around, and generally taken for granted. After seeing how things run over there, I kept low with him. You can go back and see that I almost never responded to any of his posts. I only PM'd him once when he implemented the latest classifieds change and it started showing my IP address to the public and asked him to fix it. And yeah, I was a little worried about telling him about it. But I was looking out for my own security then.

The bottom line is, it's his site. He can do whatever he wants with it. I still go back, as most of the people here do and probably will continue to do.

But the biggest difference between our sites is attitude. This site is going to be owned by the community. To me, that's what it's all about. We need a site where we feel comfortable giving feedback, speaking our minds. A site that is constantly improving, not deteriorating. His site has left a lot of people with a bitter taste in their mouths. But like I said, it's his site. We're not competing (at least I know I'm not, and I doubt he loses any sleep over this little site). We're both contributing to the community, just in different ways. I hope he signs up here and contributes as well. But as I am quickly finding out, there is a lot of time and effort involved with running a site, so if he never sets foot in here, I'm sure that's why.

But anyway, welcome. We're glad you found the place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts